Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Two Years with farmville

Hello,
As we all know farmville is completing its 2 years of success, I thought of making some use of this occation by sharing my views about farmville.
For me farmville has been a very good game.
A means of having some quality time.
I learnt a lot from farmville.
I made lots of friends all around the world because of farmville.
I kind of started loving animals in their cute forms because of farmville.
I learnt all lot of about trees and crops from farmville.
I was able to help others through zynga haiti mission.

I hope you will also share your views here.


Lately I have not been regular with this blog as I was very busy with my job training and I didnt have much access to internet.But now I am back and hope will be regular and fast to give you people with latest updates from farmville and other games.
Thanks for sticking with me.